Don't be afraid to
Jump Then Fall

i'm sorry i'm not your best girl.
Saturday, April 2, 2011 / 1:45 AM

- muhammad syahid,
i've never ever felt the way of l0ve toward a guy not until i met you. i know i am not a perfect for you like how you want me to be. i did tried to change but to you i'm still the same. everything i did was meant for you. i do not know what else could i do to please you. i 'm trying to put on my best attitude now . we broke up, i cant manage to control myself. 3 days i suffered , 3 days without sleeping continously working every morning. where have you been? why didnt you called me? it hurt me alot when i got to know you was contacting with someone else, i dont not want to elaborate , maybe at that point of time you dont know what you are doing. you're just confused. i forgive whatever you have done. we are back together now i wish the best for our relationship. and i'm hoping that you will appreaciate me from now. how hurtful you can be no matter how you have ever insulted me it wont change my love i have for you. this is part and parcel of relationship, patience is the key to happiness. in every relationship is the same there's always an unwanted hurtful moments which happened out of control. besides, every human being deserve a second chance. i love you syahid :')

Lovx,
<* RaRa TyQaa *>
Back to the Top :)


Profile


NURUL ATIQAH DURRAH
is my name.

y0u cann call me rarabeyl0o (:


Links
Tagboard


Past



Music xD
Lalala JUMP THEN FALL




Credits
Designer: HeLeNaaa ♥
Basecodes: Poopsicle_
Photoshop Resources: Deviantart
Special Help from Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Photoscape :)