Don't be afraid to
Jump Then Fall

hari ini hari malas saya :/
Friday, June 3, 2011 / 4:32 PM




sumpah hari ini mendak gila!

i'm lazy to attend school today.

28++ misscall given to me early in the morning

from my dearest classmate.

sweet kan dorg satu satu kejut bangun untuk sekolah?

tapi i switch off my alarm clock and switch off my phone to silent mode.

sorry , seriously malas nak pergi school. heh (Y).

malas nak keluar rumah even keluar bilik pun.

haha. boleh eh gitu?

so all day long at home in my room.
tmr fiona's engagement day at jrg west. :)

so basically, that's the only plan for tmr and as for sunday

going to meet my dearest babygee.

a short post will do, i do not have anything in mind to speak out.

okay, will update again some other time.





Lovx,
<* RaRa TyQaa *>
Back to the Top :)


Profile


NURUL ATIQAH DURRAH
is my name.

y0u cann call me rarabeyl0o (:


Links
Tagboard


Past



Music xD
Lalala JUMP THEN FALL




Credits
Designer: HeLeNaaa ♥
Basecodes: Poopsicle_
Photoshop Resources: Deviantart
Special Help from Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Photoscape :)