Don't be afraid to
Jump Then Fall

MUHAMMAD SYAHID :') 10th April 2010.
Monday, June 6, 2011 / 1:57 PM
Muhammad Syahid..


when i'm with you at times i do felt unfair as i thought that you're mistreating me, i didn't cared much as how you felt. what i think of each time is the bad deeds you had done towards me, i wanna be free from all those heartbreaks you've given me but now when i lose you, i realised how much you meant to me. i realised the bright side of what you have done, the greatest boyfriend i ever had, i had so much fun and enjoyed spending all those times with you, i comfortable whenever i'm with you, i feel very secure when you're there. when i lose you now i felt that i had lost everything in life cos you are my life that i spend with every day and night. life had been terrible without you. before, i had always felt that you are not able to be my listening ears cos you didnt gave me any advices when i'm complaining anything to you. NOW, when you're gone when i have any problems, there's no one i could complaint to. even if there is they would not be the same as how i used to complaint to you. although you had not been reacting or giving advices to me but the least you could do is to listen and when you didnt even listen altleast i felt that i dont need anyone, i only need you. you're always there to cheer me up that's the reason why i had never gave up to be patience with you. each time i need an acompany you will always be there , i miss us. i miss being with you. syahid, i'm sorry for the hurtful words. i love you still. please :'). remember all those times we used to spend ? everything i do is with you, everything i tried is from you. i'm sure same goes to you right ? all i could do is to cried all my heart out hoping that you will be back. i love you syahid.. :')

Labels:


Lovx,
<* RaRa TyQaa *>
Back to the Top :)


Profile


NURUL ATIQAH DURRAH
is my name.

y0u cann call me rarabeyl0o (:


Links
Tagboard


Past



Music xD
Lalala JUMP THEN FALL




Credits
Designer: HeLeNaaa ♥
Basecodes: Poopsicle_
Photoshop Resources: Deviantart
Special Help from Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Photoscape :)