Don't be afraid to
Jump Then Fall

syahid's ownage
Thursday, June 9, 2011 / 11:56 PM


You regard yourself as my brother and i even treated you as one of my own, but i didnt know that you could said things behind my back, I'm totally dissapointed with you. i dont mind if you're not gonna listen to me, but the things you said to him was hurtful. i would be happy each time i saw you. Before i thought you were the most caring, most loving abg i ever had. But no longer my abang, yes, i would still respect you as a brother but not the same way as how i used to feel. nahhh, it's okay. i dont care anyymore. what matters now is I PATCHED BACK WITH BELOVED BOYFRIEND. I love you syahid :)

Labels:


Lovx,
<* RaRa TyQaa *>
Back to the Top :)


Profile


NURUL ATIQAH DURRAH
is my name.

y0u cann call me rarabeyl0o (:


Links
Tagboard


Past



Music xD
Lalala JUMP THEN FALL




Credits
Designer: HeLeNaaa ♥
Basecodes: Poopsicle_
Photoshop Resources: Deviantart
Special Help from Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Photoscape :)